Our goal is to deliver excellence in the form of early completion and clean finishes. With more than 30 years of industry experience in ICT technologies, we are the leading experts in Australia, South East Asia and Europe.
We at B&M Computing are expert strategists,
helping our clients with their most complex strategic challenges and build tailored solutions to help them achieve sustained growth.
We begin by helping our clients choose where to focus in order to get the most effective boost to their business. We aim to find the quickest route to success.
B&M Computers is a different type of consulting service. We have some of the best industry experts
and offer unique access to specialist expertise and analytical tools.
Our solutions are innovative and brave, while at the same time being based on industry knowledge and key marketing strategies. There is always a solution.
Our consulting services focus on our clients' most critical issues and opportunities.
We work on strategy, project management and technology solutions across all industries and geographies. We bring deep, functional expertise, but are known for our fun approach to work. We love what we do and we love bringing our success to our clients.
B&M Computers International provide solutions as Architects and Designers on designs, builds and oversee the implementation of network and computer security for our customers. Specifically, the day to day design and architecture work involves the following:
· Plan, research and design robust security architectures for any IT project
· Perform vulnerability testing, risk analyses and security assessments
· Research security standards, security systems and authentication protocols
· Develop requirements for local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), virtual private networks (VPNs), routers, firewalls, and related network devices
· Design public key infrastructures (PKIs), including use of certification authorities (CAs) and digital signatures
· Prepare cost estimates and identify integration issues
· Review and approve installation of firewall, VPN, routers, IDS scanning technologies and servers
· Test final security structures to ensure they behave as expected
· Provide technical supervision for (and guidance to) the security team
· Define, implement and maintain corporate security policies and procedures
· Oversee security awareness programs and educational efforts
· Respond immediately to security-related incidents and provide a thorough post-event analysis
· Update and upgrade security systems as needed
In addition B&M Computers International work on topics in the following areas:
· Building Roadmaps of Network, Systems and Security Technology
· Developing Security Policy
· Developing ICT Principles
· Evaluating Designs: CCTV, backup and Recovery, Library Systems with Robotics
· Developing Cisco UCS 5108 and 6296 Fibre systems
· All server virtualization on VMware using EMC Storage Arrays
· Backup and Recovery using Veeam and Networker software
· Windows 2003 migration to Windows 2012 Servers
· Identity Systems Revamp
· Campus Network Optimisation and Refinement
· Created Workshops in Advanced Data Analytics, Digital System Performance Enhancement, and Building Enterprise Systems
B&M Computers International regularly conduct workshops in:
· Enterprise ICT Security Strategy, Best Practices and Solutions
· Secure Digital System Performance Enhancement
· Enterprise Security Formation Planning and Controls
· Cloud Strategy Solutions and Implications
· Secure Data Management Strategy Plan for Federal Government Australia